Nearly 14,000 GI professionals gathered in Washington, D.C. in early June for Digestive Diseases Week (DDW). The four-day conference featured 4,110 posters, 981 presentations by invited speakers and 1,100 oral abstracts.
Among those were a number presented by AASLD members. AASLD is one of four associations that provides state-of-art education on the latest best practices and innovations in the GI field.
Check out these articles and videos about some of the best of the AASLD offerings at DDW this year.
- Alcoholic Liver Disease Gets New Name, New Research Interest
- AASLD Case-Based Session Highlights Advances in Cirrhosis Management
- Panel Examines Evolving Strategies for Treating, Eliminating HCV
- Awareness and Early Detection Vital in Cases of Acute on Chronic Liver Failure
- Is an HCV Cure Rate of 100 Percent Realistic?
- Notable Science from DDW 2018