Designed and developed specifically for AASLD The Liver Meeting® 2018, this mobile event app delivers educational sessions and exhibitor content paired with news, social media, and meeting tools that provide a best-in-class experience.
Download The AASLD Events App Today
Access the The Liver Meeting® App on the web from your desktop/laptop computer by visiting https://plan.core-apps.com/tristar_aasld18
Compatibility — The app is native to iOS and Android devices for attendees to use with or without a WiFi or a carrier connection. A WAP or internet browser version, accessible online through web-enabled tablets, laptops, and desktop computers, is also available for attendee convenience.
Located within the AASLD Events app, the AASLD The Liver Meeting® 2018 app is your go-to source for the latest conference information, including:
- Program — Filterable by day, session type, and track
- Faculty — Browse to see a speaker’s related events and abstracts
- Abstracts — Browse, search, and bookmark these important resources
- Exhibitors — Explore new products and services with the exhibitor directory features
- My Schedule — Create a personal event itinerary with bookmarked sessions, meet-ups, and exhibitor visits
- Map — Navigate your journey with interactive session room and Exhibit Hall maps, and with the app’s SessionDirections wayfinding feature
Add your profile to connect with other attendees in the app. Update and activate MyProfile under the Settings menu and engage through these features:
- Attendees — Connect with other app users to share schedules, send messages, and create meet-ups
- Social Networking — Engage with your preferred social media channels through the app
- EventPulse — Follow this activity feed of popular sessions, abstracts, and exhibitors. Share your experiences through text and photo posts.
Keep records of your new knowledge and connections through the note taking and document download features in the app. Save or email your notes, track your visits to exhibitors, and send a summary of your full journey through the app’s “Email My Event Activity Summary” feature available in Settings.