Deadline Tomorrow: Claim CME/CE/MOC from The Liver Meeting® 2018
If you attended The Liver Meeting® 2018 in San Francisco, the deadline to claim your continuing education credits is March 15. To obtain CME Credits, MOC Points or a Certificate of Attendance from the meeting, please view the information below:
Claim your CME Certificate/Certificate of Attendance and ABIM MOC:
- Complete CME and MOC evaluations
- Certificates of Attendance are also available via the CME evaluation link for noncredit seeking attendees.
- Log in using your badge number and email address you used to register for the meeting.
MOC Points: Detailed instructions for claiming MOC are available on The Liver Meeting® Claims Instructions Page [PDF]
- To complete the MOC evaluation for the Postgraduate Course, you will be directed to LiverLearning.
- To avoid delays in processing, please provide accurate ABIM/ABP information (spelling of your name, date of birth and ABIM/ABP ID) – visit ABIM’s website or ABP’s website to confirm your information.
- Requests for MOC after March 15 will not be honored.
Questions about continuing education credits should be sent to email@example.com.